Returning

Returning
The Gobi Desert

Sunday, November 11, 2012

November 12-This is Karis and Steve. They are British and have lived in Timor Leste for seven years. They have quite a story to tell as they were here in 2006 when expats had to be evacuated. Fortunately, they made the last plane out by crawling through a hole in the airport fence as shooting was going on not too far away!

Karis and Steve live at the Ocean View Hotel and I spent the morning having coffee with them enjoying the view of the blue ocean.  As I look out over the vastness of the Timor Sea/Pacific Ocean, I feel connected to all of you.

Here and below are photos of my new abode which I call my cottage.



Pretty nice pool!  I'm working on doing laps.


Mistina also lives in the same compound and this is a view from her deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment