Returning

Returning
The Gobi Desert

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Nov. 16-Yes, that's me! Please read further to find out more!

I had to go to the local clinic for a blood test and chest xray for my work visa.  This was the mode of transportation by one of the QSI workers.  I told him I hadn't been on a motorcycle for about 20 years.  He went slower than usual, but I still said my prayers!!!  The Timorese drivers are a little better than the Mongolian drivers.

A typical scene at a third world clinic/hospital.  When I got my chest xray, I just used the gown that others had obviously used.  I prayed to more gods!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! You certainly tempted fate that day. :) I had to go to a few clinics while living in Argentina and man am I scarred for life. I roll my eyes and plug my ears when people complain about healthcare here. They have NO idea....

    Thanks for the posts! I love seeing what you're up to in your current corner of the world.

    ReplyDelete