Returning

Returning
The Gobi Desert

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sat., Oct. 27, Lunch at Ocean View Hotel/Restaurant

I hope you can tell how remote this restaurant is.  A teacher friend lives here at the hotel.  It took me an hour to walk.  I was the only one walking at 12:30 in the heat and humidity.  But well worth the experience!  I sat in the far corner.
I really didn't want to leave!


Yummy prawns!

Delicious mango with ice cream!

This and below are photos from my walk to the restaurant.



They really wanted their pictures taken!

You can drive over these mountains to get to the beaches on the otherside.  I'm told it's a beautiful drive, but dicey in areas!


2 comments:

  1. I can feel the slight breeze blowing on the beach just by looking at your pictures! Amazing. The food made me salivate! Wish I was there to enjoy with you :)

    ReplyDelete