Returning

Returning
The Gobi Desert

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Please read the blog for Oct., 2012





While walking on the beach with Mistina, QSI teacher, I took this photo of the Jesus statue.
Paradise.  Dinner with Mistina at a Thai restaurant right on the sand.
We were entertained by horses.
When I walk to school, I pass this mosque and several times have heard the prayer call at 5am!
I walk to school on this street and enjoy watching the vendors get ready for the day.
The view along "Hwy 1" near my hotel.
Maria, my aide performing in a Greek play during a 3-day workshop.
America has come to East Timor.  Timor Plaza is a new (6 mos.), small indoor mall.  They do have a small bookstore that I need to investigate!
View of the street scene from my hotel's restaurant.
A picture is worth a thousand words!
Ditto!

No comments:

Post a Comment