Returning

Returning
The Gobi Desert

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Hong Kong in the Spring

Some people love Paris in the Spring--well, I love Hong Kong in the Spring!  This year I met up with Christy, my teaching partner at ASU for two years.  It was very special to spend time with her to celebrate her 40th birthday!  Wow, I think I can remember when I turned 40!  I've been to Hong Kong several times so I tried to capture some new images.

Dinner at Sabatini Italian Restaurant.  When it's your 40th birthday, you have to wear the crown.  I did for my 70th!
 
Victoria Harbor with Hong Kong Island in the background.
A birthday isn't complete unless you have high tea at the Peninsula Hotel.
We met up with two more ASU teachers, Ash and Tommie and had drinks at a rooftop bar.
We passed the crown to Ash who is turning 25!  Yikes! now I really feel old!
Chater Garden on Hong Kong Island and it looks like international bagpipe players.

Street scenes on a holiday.

Victoria Harbor

This is one way to dry your laundry.
Victoria Harbor reminds me of San Diego Harbor, but I don't think you would see this type of boat traffic there.

The Intercontinental Hotel is a great place to enjoy the magnificent view of the harbor and island:)

No comments:

Post a Comment