Returning

Returning
The Gobi Desert

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I know this is a difficult time for many, but I just wanted to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving and that I’m grateful for each and every one of you.  When I look at your names, I realize how lucky I am that our paths have crossed…and as you know I have taken many paths, many roads in my travels and what I do.  But there you are following my adventure while making your own!
    One thing I have discovered as I meet people from all over…we are more alike than different.  We all want the same thing, have the same desires…and the same fears.  It’s amazing to me!  And maybe that’s what can bond us in this journey.
God Speed!!!
Diane

I love Halloween!!!

                                                       
Nervous about the election...LOL


Celebrating!!!

Just when we thought we were out of the woods...back for two weeks doing only Online and my first time from home!  Two laptops and lots of caffeine!!!


Now Cambodia does not celebrate Thanksgiving, but they're ready for Black Friday and...

...we're not the only ones who rush Christmas LOL
MAKE IT A SPECIAL TIME THIS YEAR:)

2 comments:

  1. They don't do Thanksgiving but they love Santa. Santa clothes stores already open on Sisowath.

    ReplyDelete