Returning

Returning
The Gobi Desert

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Lecco and Como

Buongiorno! 
On two separate trips I visited the lakes at Lecco and Como.  They are actually one lake and north of us.  I went by bus to Lecco which is about 20 minutes from Dolzago and I will be returning.  Really loved how quaint it is.  Manu and I drove to Como which is about 45 minutes away and much bigger although equally as beautiful.  And no! I did not see George!!!
Divertitevi!
Lecco and below.


He was thrilled to have his photo taken...and so was the owner!

I have always loved the alleys:)


This is a favorite scene with the bell tower in the background.  Next time I will be sitting here!

Como and below.

You can ride the funicular to the top!

Volta Temple


I'm glad I wasn't driving!

 
Back in Dolzago having the best hot chocolate in the world!  Why can't I find it in the US?

Another favorite hangout where I listen to the old men debate.

From my bedroom window captured the snow just drifting down:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment