Returning

Returning
The Gobi Desert

Sunday, October 2, 2016

These photos were taken over the last few weeks as I wandered the city experiencing the changes in the seasons.

He's the caretaker of this part of the monastery and I guess it was a good time to take a nap!
If you need a bath, you need a bath:)
At this time of the year it's very common to see people selling food.  Our school is right up the street.

Taking care of Granny:)


I've been trying to take advantage of the good weather which I know is changing so I went hiking up above the school in the preserve, Bogd Khan.


Typical traffic jam in Zaisan on a weekday!


I was playing around with my camera and liked this shot!
Next to the Hummer is a watering station for those who live in the gers.

I also like this photo showing the beautiful fall colors:)
You don't see this in Aliso Viejo!

Gandan is probably my favorite monastery.



I had lunch with Boogii, her husband, son (Khuchit) and finally met her 3 month old daughter, Angela:)


2 comments:

  1. So sweet. As always, thanks for sharing! Cheers, Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Priscilla, Gandan was the first monastery I went to in 2009 and I went with you...remember! Ciao, Diane

    ReplyDelete