Returning

Returning
The Gobi Desert

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Around and about in UB....

My PA, Muugii.  She's been at ASU for a long time and worked with my PA, Booggii in 2009-2011.  She's wonderful!!!

This is the area called Zaisan near ASU.  The cream colored building in the middle used to be a Buddhist sanctuary only surrounded by the beautiful hills.  I don't think the monks are there now.  You can see how much encroachment has occurred. 

A chain!!!  The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf in UB.  The gals on the right are teachers, Morene and Christy.

We are celebrating my birthday at one of my favorite restaurants, Veranda--Italian.  In the background is a Buddhist temple surrounded by development.

My lunch at school--Udon with lots of beef, mushrooms and bok choy.  Only 5000 tughriks or $2.50.  Hot and delicious!

One of the few Buddhist temples in UB.  The boys are studying to be monks.  I went inside, but couldn't take any photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment